Monday, February 10, 2014

[VIDEO] Rise of the Mexican Self-Defense Militias

Friday, January 31 I was lucky enough to be a guest on the "Last Voice For Liberty/ Friday Night Live" Super Show with Dennis Ford and my other liberty movement friends.  I talked about the civil war in Mexico (a.k.a. the Mexican drug war) and what my country has to do with it.  I talked for an HOUR and we barely scratched the surface of vital information!

You can listen to the full segment here (I'm in the second hour) or enjoy the following excerpt with images, about the citizens militias popping up all over Mexico!  Now THESE people know the true meaning of DON'T TREAD ON ME!

--ZF


Images used in the video courtesy of the Community Police (citizen militias) of Michoacan and Guerrero.

No comments:

Post a Comment